What you see here is the current status of the file documentation/support in the project. The intent is to list support from institutions that have made the Stacks project possible. If you have participated in the Stacks project and wish to acknowledge support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it here.
- Thanks to Columbia University and its mathematics department for hosting the Stacks project on its server.
- Aise Johan de Jong is a faculty member of Columbia University.
- This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Numbers 1303247, 0970108, 0600425, and 0554442. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- Aise Johan de Jong was supported by a grant from the Simons Foundation (230625 to de Jong).
- Pieter Belmans visit to Columbia University was supported by the aforementioned Simons Foundation grant.
The Stacks project is built using open-source: LaTeX, Python, PHP, ...
Besides these usual suspects, the website also uses several libraries. These are